It’s safe to say that none of us could have imagined what 2020 would bring. Whilst the hospitality landscape has seen more than its fair share of obstacles and setbacks, it’s also been fantastic to witness the response from the static caravan community.
It couldn’t be more clearer that park owners and site managers are dedicated to keeping their facilities safe for visitors, simultaneously taking periods of lockdown as an opportunity to make improvements whilst their sites are quiet.
With this approach in mind, we’re here to help you further enhance your static caravan park for the new year.
We buy used caravans
If you own static caravans that are surplus to requirement or have seen better days, we can take them off your hands for a fair price. We carry out inspections first in order to create a tailored quote, then if you’re happy with the offer we’ll come and collect the caravan on an arranged day.
This is a great method of freeing up space as well as cash, which is the perfect way to start the year. All of the administrative and logistical work associated with removing old units from your site is managed by our team of experts, so all you have to do is decide what the newly available plot of land will be used for in the future.
Our fleet can handle anything
We’re very proud of our transportation fleet here at Hanson European Caravan Transport, as it enables us to take on any job with ease. Using a range of professional vehicles also gives our customers the peace of mind that their static caravan will be transported with the utmost care and diligence.
Our vehicles include:
- Modern and robust articulated lorries that can take on practically any task. These allow us to transport caravans anywhere across the UK and Europe without encountering problems.
- We always research the route beforehand so that the journey is smooth and stress-free. In the event that the area you’re based in is a bit tricky, we also have rigid vehicles that are ideal for remote and rural locations, as well as spots that are hard to access.
- Special Type General Order approved vehicles, or STGO, comply with safety regulations and enable us to transport even the largest, heaviest and bulkiest static caravans. No matter what the size and weight of the model, we can carry it!
- Escort vehicles come into play when the static caravans we’re moving are particularly large. Their role is to make the process run at optimum efficiency whilst maintaining safety for everyone involved and the general public.
- Every job is carried out with maximum care and responsibility, plus our vehicles fully insured against loss. However, we go above and beyond when it comes to security and customer satisfaction, so we also have quick response repair vehicles that can fix any issues that may arise during the transportation process. This means that if damage does occur, it will be rectified prior to arrival at your site.
- Who doesn’t love a good Land Rover? We have our own heavy-duty model that’s used for site surveys, putting the finishing touch on our impressive fleet of static caravan transportation vehicles.
Get in touch
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you improve your static caravan park in 2021, give us a call on (+44) 1758 306036 or fill in our contact form.